Are you interested in getting the latest news on specials and new products available at the Hippo Inc. family of websites? Then check out our Twitter feed (@HippoInc) at www.Twitter.com/HippoInc.
Monthly Archive for "January 2010"
One of the first questions usually asked by our customers is: How long will it be before we receive our Bellman’s Cart? All of the manufacturers that we work with have different lead-times. The lead-times below are typically pretty accurate. Here are the current Bellman’s Cart lead-times per manufacturer.
Bellman’s Cart Lead-Times:
- Monarch Carts – 2–3 business days
- CSL – 3–5 business days
- Ex-Cell Kaiser LLC – 3–5 business days (for most carts)
- Glaro Inc. – 3-5 business days
- Lavi Industries – 2–3 weeks
- Forbes Industries – 3–4 weeks (for most carts)
- Harloff by Forbes – 3–4 weeks
- Architectural Brass – 4–6 weeks
*Please note that the lead-times listed above do not include shipping time.
With the economy struggling and the hospitality industry hurting with people not traveling like they have in past years, it’s nice to see a new line of Bellman Carts come along at a price that fits almost every budget.
One of the companies that Hippo Inc. works with, Monarch Carts , has just released a new series of modern, sleek Bellman and Utility Carts.
These carts feature:
- 1 1/2” – 2 1/4” Stainless Steel Uprights
- Steel Frame Base with a Black Carpeted Deck
- Full Wrap-Around Bumper
- Load Capacity of 1,000 – 1,500 lbs.
- 8” Pneumatic (air-inflated) Tires – for the Bellman Cart
- 6” Solid Tires for the Platform Truck
- Very Affordable Pricing
Here are the new models available:
Monarch MCL-212S Luxury Bellman Cart
Monarch MCL-204S Bellman Cart
Monarch MCL-207S Bellman Cart
Click on the pictures for more information and to purchase these new and exciting carts from Bellman Cart Solutions .